Havana Glen

Town of Montour, Schuyler County, New York

P.O. Box 579, Montour Falls, NY 14865 • Phone 607-535-9476 • Fax 607-535-8897

Home Page
Building Inspector
Health Officer
Tax Collector
Town Board
Town Court
Local Governments
Local Links
Local News
Local Weather


Town Clerk

Deborah A. Riley, P.O. Box 579, Montour Falls, NY 14865

Phone 607-535-9476

Fax 607-535-8897 (Town Office)

E-Mail: Town Hall

Town Office Hours

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 8 AM - 1 PM

Wednesday - 3 PM - 6 PM

Board Meetings

Town Board - 7 PM the 2nd Tuesday of each month except Holiday’s.

Marriage License Requirements

Both Bride, Groom/Spouse must be present to obtain marriage license.

Need to have photo ID

Need two (2) forms of ID (example: birth certificate, current passport)

Need to know your social security number

Need to know your mothers' maiden name

If previously married you need to bring in all divorce documentation.

There is a 24 hour waiting period prior to the wedding date.

The license is good for 60 days

There is a $40.00 fee

Certified transcripts of marriage available for a $10.00 fee.

Evening and Saturday appointments are available.

Marriage License Pamplet

Dog License Requirements

NYS requires all dogs at the age of 4 months be licensed.

Need current rabies vaccine certification

Proof of spay/neutered

If the dog dies, is lost or given away, notify the Clerk so we no longer send you a renewal notice.

New tags can be ordered if your dog loses it's tag, contact the Clerk

Dog Licensing Fees

Fees are as follows:
Spayed/Neutered: $10.00
Unspayed/Unneutered: $20.00

The State is no longer mailing the renewals or providing the tags.  If there are any questions please feel free to contact the office.

Please Note:
If mailing in your renewal and you would like to receive a validated license you will need to send a self addressed stamped envelope, other wise you will not receive the validated license.

Disability Parking Permits

Reserved parking for people with disabilities ensures safe and equal access to goods and services, access which most of us take for granted.

Reserved parking for people with disabilities is a legal requirement, not just a courtesy.  You can help support the law by parking in reserved spaces only if you have a permit or plates for people with disabilities, and only when the person who received the permit or plates actually is in the vehicle.

It is important to respect each other.  Please, be parking considerate.

To obtain a permit you must have your doctor fill out the Medical Certification, Part II, on the application for License Plates and Parking Permits for People with Severe disabilities (MV-664.1).   This form is available at your Clerk's office, motor vehicle office, or www.nysdmv.com.

If given a permanent permit it still needs to be renewed in 5 years.  A temporary permit is good for 6 months.



Privacy & Disclaimer

Website Designed & Maintained by Dot Commerce Incorporated